AN ACT DESIGNATING THE FRIDAYS IN MARCH WHEN BOTH THE WOMEN'S AND MEN'S ACC BASKETBALL TOURNAMENTS ARE HELD AS PUBLIC HOLIDAYS IN NORTH CAROLINA
(a) The following are declared to be legal public holidays: 9
(1) New Year's Day, January 1.
(1a) Martin Luther King, Jr.'s, Birthday, the third Monday in January.
(2) Robert E. Lee's Birthday, January 19.
(3) Washington's Birthday, the third Monday in February.
(3a) Friday in March of Women's Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball Tournament.
(3b) Friday in March of the Men's Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball Tournament.
(3a)(3c) Greek Independence Day, March 25.
(4) Anniversary of signing of Halifax Resolves, April 12.
(5) Confederate Memorial Day, May 10.
(6) Anniversary of Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence, May 20.
(7) Memorial Day, the last Monday in May.
(8) Good Friday.
(9) Independence Day, July 4.
(10) Labor Day, the first Monday in September.
(10a) First Responders Day, September 11.
(11) Columbus Day, the second Monday in October.
(11a) Yom Kippur.
(12) Veterans Day, November 11.
(13) Tuesday after the first Monday in November in years in which a general election is to be held.
(14) Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday in November.
(15) Christmas Day, December 25.
(b) Whenever any public holiday shall fall upon Sunday, the Monday following shall be a public holiday."
SECTION 2. This act is effective when it becomes law
THE ENTIRE BILL CAN BE SEEN HERE